Friday, May 4, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Paris 24hr Infallible Eye Shadow

Hey ya'll!
I hope everyone is having a great Friday! I know I am!
This time I'm going to review the L'Oreal Paris 24hr Infallible eye shadow that I've also been using since February of this year. These shadows are pretty awesome! The packaging boasts that they're water-proof, smudge and crease proof and that they'll last up to 24 hours! They're pretty much right! I've really loved being able to create some great looks with these and know that once I put it where I want it, it's not going ANYWHERE! The colors are gorgeous, highly pigmented and they go on so smooth! They come in .12 oz plastic pots for about 7.99 each. You can get them on L'Oreal's site which, I will link to at the bottom of the page or, you can get them from Wal-Mart or just about any other major retail store or drug store. There are 12 shades available but, I'm only going to tell you about the 7 that I have right now.

333 Golden Sage - This one is a beautiful sage green! It is super metallic and packed full of golden shimmer! Looks great with brown eyes like mine but, I'm sure it would be a great color for just about everyone!

555 Perpetual Purple - One of the prettiest royal purples I have ever seen! It's super saturated and majorly metallic! I can see tons of pink shimmer and hints of blue shimmer while looking at it in the light. This one is a very dark/bold color so, it's very versatile! You can use it sparingly for an everyday look or really go for it and be dramatic! I love it!

890 Bronzed Taupe - The name speaks for itself! Just a gorgeous metallic taupe! It looks a little darker than a fresh bronze statue! It's very metallic with gold and rose shimmer.

891 Continuous Cocoa - An almost matte, very very dark brown. I would say that it's nearly black or the color of a dark roasted coffee bean. It's very pretty and would be usable by just about everyone.

899 Endless Pearl - A nude, almost matte color. It works very well as a highlighter. You can go very light with this one or layer it for a brighter effect.

997 Eternal Sunshine - One of my faves!!! It's an absolutely gorgeous gold! Super-saturated color packed with metallic shimmer! It's very reflective and brings out golden tones in my eyes. This color would be good for everyone! I use this color almost every day as a base or a highlighter! It's so versatile!

999 Eternal Black - Amazing! That's the best word I can think of to describe this one! It's perfect for creating a dramatic look or a smokey eye. It's a true black but, it's so packed full of silver, pink and green shimmer that it will blow you away! You can go light with this one for an everyday look or layer it on and be really bold and dramatic! I absolutely love this one!

Ok, so those are all of the colors that I have so far. I'd really love to get a few more of them to try out. I'd recommend these for everyone! They're great products and since the price is so low, they're absolutely worth it! I will be doing tutorials with them and posting videos/pics so, keep checking back! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below!
Mela

Here's L'Oreal's site where these shadows can be viewed or purchased!

No comments:

Post a Comment